“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
This simple quote outlines our core philosophy at Calibrate Sports. Movement is medicine.
As Jerry Seinfeld said, “To me, if life boils down to one thing, it’s movement. To live is to keep moving.”
Whether you’re an elite athlete, youth athlete, weekend warrior, or are just trying to move well and stay active, there is a place for you on #TeamCalibr8.
Calibrate Sports was founded by Chris Nissler, a highly-respected reconditioning and athletic development specialist who has worked with numerous professional sports organizations, Division 1 universities, and physicians.
After years of helping elite athletes return from injury and perform at the highest levels of sport, it was Chris’ mission to bring the same level of care to his hometown of Littleton, Colorado. As a lifelong student with a passion for helping others, Chris became frustrated with traditional return to play methods that are common practice around the country. Through extensive collaboration with like-minded professionals around the world, he began to employ performance-based reconditioning models built off of a foundation of athletic development and sports performance.
Calibrate Sports in Historic Downtown Littleton in Colorado, where they have built a team of strength coaches, manual therapists, and movement professionals to implement a truly integrated to health and wellness. The result is a truly unique model and the environment in which people of all ages and activity levels are able to thrive.
Calibrate Sports is committed to help our clients reach their peak potential through an integrated approach to wellness and athletic development.
Our goal is to help you perform at your best whether that means getting back to sports or simply a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Our mission is simply to help you:
“Enhance our clients’ quality of life through better movement”
To ensure we achieve this mission, we base everything around three main principles:
1. Provide an Immersive, Unprecedented Experience
- We provide reconditioning, sports recovery and athletic development for motivated individuals that are looking to do what it takes to perform optimally and get the most out of their bodies.
- Our goal is to always be a center of excellence in regard to outcomes, satisfaction, research, and education
- We will maximize your outcomes through comprehensive assessment, program design, treatment, team training, and coaching
- We always strive to exceed expectations and provide the most effective, safe, and research driven programs to achieve your goals.
- We pledge to always provide cutting edge services and will continue to evolve as new technology and techniques become available. Our own personal focus is on education and expanding our skills. We never stop learning so you never stop advancing.
- We will ensure you get the care you need. We have a network of complementary healthcare and fitness providers, including the top doctors in the area and across the nation. If you have any additional health and wellness needs, we can help coordinate the care you need from the experts we trust. This ensures proper attention and communication for your best interest.
2. Provide Individualized Care with a Laser-Focus on the Details
- We provide exceptional, individualized care to our clients by giving you the personal time and attention to detail that you deserve
- We value an individualized approach to your program; we do not use cookie-cutter programs for all of our clients. This assures you get exactly what you need.
- Our sessions are not rushed and our appointments are not overbooked
- We pride ourselves on spending one-on-one time with you utilizing a hands-on approach
- Our focus is on outcomes, culture, client experience, and client satisfaction, not revenue.
3. Optimize Health & Performance with an Integrated Approach to Reconditioning and Athletic Development
- Through our integrated reconditioning and fitness programs, we are capable of providing an entire approach to health and wellness that assures you get the care you need.
- We can help you recover from injuries, lose weight, get stronger, and perform better.
- We will guide you through the entire process and help you return to optimal health and wellness, not just back to baseline.
- Our integrated team assures that we are always communicating and collaborating to help you achieve your best.
Our Core Values
- Welcome each client as a member of our team and family – we are here to help you achieve your goals
- Do whatever it takes to exceed expectations by focusing on the client experience, satisfaction, and outcomes
- Bring our “A” game with a positive and compassionate attitude
- Have fun but always be professional
- Focus on working and growing together to enhance the team by attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business
- Never stop learning and advancing to better serve our clients
- Engage in research and education to advance ourselves, as well as our professions by sharing this information
- Lead by example by participating in a healthy lifestyle
- Support our communities and engage in activities that promote health and wellness
- Always take full responsibility and be accountable for our actions to honor the integrity of our mission, vision, and core values
CMS, CSCS, CAFS
Chris is a reconditioning and athletic development specialist specializing in injury reconditioning and sports performance. His primary focus and expertise is in the area of Reconditioning; a methodology focusing on the assessment, treatment and athletic development of athletes and active individuals with acute and chronic injuries and/or movement deficiencies. Through years of advanced education, certification, and collaboration with top physicians, therapists, coaches, and other movement professionals, Chris is widely regarded as an expert in his field. His patients include top athletes from the NFL, NBA, NHL, US Olympic Team, & UFC. Whether you’re an elite athlete, high school athlete, or weekend warrior, Chris thrives on working with people who have a passion for their sport and movement.
Melissa is a strength and conditioning specialist whose primary focus is in sports performance, athletic development, and injury reconditioning. She thrives by working with those who are passionate about returning to sport, activity, or simply daily life. Melissa is also a Certified Movement Specialist where she practices a reconditioning and rehabilitation treatment. Through her education, certifications, and experiences, Melissa uses her knowledge to tackle any fitness and/or rehabilitation need. No matter what your individual aspirations may be, Melissa’s ultimate goal is to guide, motivate, and challenge you on your journey to reaching your fullest potential, both in and outside of the gym!